When it comes to selecting a helm seating option for your fishing boat, you already know that the best move will be installing a leaning post. Choosing the right leaning post for your boat just became a whole lot easier, with the introduction of the new Fishmaster Original Leaning Post.
- Leaning Post features a Sturdy Framework
- Constructed from 1.9″ 6061-T6 Marine-Grade Aluminum
- Waterfall-Contoured Foam Seat and Flip Down Footrest Offer Added Comfort
- Comes with Three Integrated Rod Holders
- Accommodates a 72 Quart or 31 7/8″ (W) Cooler Beneath the Seat
- Seat Dimensions 36″ (W) – 16″ (D) – 33 1/4″ (H)
Built-In Rod Holders
Three integrated rod holders are placed along the back of the leaning post to help you capture that perfect trolling angle when fishing yet be out of the way as you travel to your favorite fishing hole. Each includes a plastic liner that prevents marring of your rod and reel combo. For added protection, secure your gear in place with our rod safety straps.
For added comfort as you sit back to relax or cruise down the waterway, the Fishmaster Original Leaning Post features a flip-down footrest with all stainless-steel hardware. When not in use, the footrest can be flipped up to provide additional space on the boat’s deck.
Designed To Fit Cooler Underneath
We understand that space is at a premium on your boat. That’s why we designed our Original Leaning Post to make the most of the space it takes up by accommodating an ice chest or cooler up to 31 7/8” wide (typically 72 quarts) underneath.