Width is Lift. Omega Max Mark II is a wider variant of the Omega Mark II design, created to increase acceleration from turn to wakes allowing for the early, tight line skiing skiers’ dream of.
It’s Max Width Profile provides stability, while it’s new narrow round tail rolls onto and stays on edge easier. The tails round shape helps it sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Syndicate Omega Max also features a rounder, larger bevel allows ski to roll on edge better with increased stability.
It’s tail is rounded which allows the ski to sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Low Volume Concave allows the Omega Max to maintain skier speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort required. Designed with a 4-Stage Rocker, the true flat spot located under the skiers front foot allows the ski to move through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. An additional flat spot in the tail provides more support and helps keep the tip down through the finish of the turn.
The Syndicate Omega Max Mark II is built with our proprietary Eco Performance Construction, containing 35% natural glycerin resin, a by-product of biodiesel production. This makes it quicker rebounding creating a lighter feel underfoot. Paired with our Syndicate Construction, a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and ultra-lightweight PVC Foam Core Technology for a lighter, more responsive ski that utilizes the world top materials for unparalleled performance.
The ski base features Carbon Fiber Speedskin, an advanced laminar textured material to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight! This ski also features our new Syndicate Adjustable Fin: A simple, minimal and functional design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for micro-adjustment and fin blade clamping.
- Max Width Profile: Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties.
- 2021 WSIA Innovative Product of the Year
- Mark II: 2nd Gen Omega Max Design
- Syndicate Construction
- Syndicate Core: Cross-linked structural foam for high responsiveness
- Bio Resin: 35% Natural Glycerin Resin, a by-product of biodiesel production
- 100% Carbon Fiber Laminates: Highest stiffness to weight ratio
- Carbon Fiber SpeedSkin: Advanced laminar textured ski base to increase stability
- 4-Stage Rocker Design – Low Tip Rocker & High Tail Rocker
- Low Volume Concave
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin