The World Cup glove has been redesigned to suit skiers who want maximum handle feel with added comfort and stitched reinforcements for added glove life. The World Cup employs a comfortable elastic fit while putting just enough soft palm material between the hand and handle to maintain a true connection many skiers desire above all else. Available with open finger-holes, the Women’s World Cup ¾ is perfect for those who crave finger contact with the handle or those looking to set their fingernails free.
- NEOPRENE-ELASTIC DESIGN – that tightens with the knuckle and wrist strap for a natural fit and feel
- FULL AMARA PALM – for the softest handle feel possible
- WOMEN’S SPECIFIC FIT – for a woman’s slender fingers, wrists, and hand shapes
- PRE CURVED FINGERS – for handle-specific functionality and supreme hand comfort.
- DUAL WIDE STRETCH OPENINGS – for easy hand entry and exit for quick application and removal
- STRATEGIC STITCH REINFORCEMENTS – for extended glove life
- VELCRO KNUCKLE AND WRIST STRAPS – for snug but safe closure with no pinch points